Tuesday, June 5, 2018

The Yachats Gazette, Issue 81, June 6 2018

For a printable version of Issue 81, please click here

Interview with Adrian Beatty and
Vanessa Millard
of the Green Salmon


The interior of the Green Salmon
Adrian and Vanessa both work at the Green Salmon. Adrian is the current coffee roaster, and Vanessa is one of the baristas.

TYG: So, when was the Green Salmon founded?
Adrian:
Thirteen years ago, the 7th of June. 

TYG: What was it named after?
Adrian:
Green Salmon is named after the Green Dragon, a coffee house in Boston. Since we are in the middle of salmon nation, [they called it The Green Salmon. But it also has eco-friendly overtones.] The co-owner at the time, Dave, had random things like a wind-powered cash register.

TYG: I remember that! There were solar cells on that front deck, or something.
Adrian:
Yep—this is before I even started working here.

TYG-Graphic Design: And he was trapping water in a barrel, wasn’t he?
Adrian:
He was. He was catching rain water.
Vanessa: We still try to practice green.
Adrian: All the time. He was also roasting coffee either in the oven, or on the north end of the building, outside, in a homemade contraption.

TYG: That sounds dangerous!
Adrian:
No, it was built the way it should have been—it’s just how we go from that to what we have now, our eight pound roaster.

TYG-GD: I sure remember when that eight pound roaster came in! “They’re taking room away from the dining! I can’t believe it!” [laughs] Oh, and it was that mess with the fencing, that was so industrial!
Adrian:
So the fencing is there because of fire requirements. It’s kind of a pain in the butt, because being the roaster, all of my work is very condensed, and I have to pack every single time. It takes upwards of an hour to do all of that, plus the setup. Which is alright—it’s good for you.

TYG: What’s amazing to me is that you have all these sacks...
Adrian:
But there’s a lot of space. You have about shoulder width between those and the pallets, where all the coffee’s strapped down. And the vents in the back also have a distance of at least a foot.

TYG-GD: So it’s all within fire regulations.
Adrian:
Yes.

TYG: So how did you guys get involved?
Vanessa:
I actually grew up here in Yachats, went to Waldport schools. Never actually got to come into the Green Salmon as a kid. I graduated from high school and moved away for a while, but I found myself back at home in Yachats. I was actually working at the Luna Sea across the street—I had the breakfast shift. [...] I’d actually been a barista for three years prior, and I thought, “You know, I’m going to go over there and get a cup of coffee.” [laughs] So I walked in, and... oh my gosh. So that’s how I came. I was just like, “I’ve got to be over here, back in the coffee life.” [to Adrian] How about you?
Adrian: So I came here looking for a job one day. I’d done mid-tray type serving...

TYG-GD: “Mid-tray”?
Adrian:
Mid-tray is like your Mom and Pop establishments where your requirements are pretty relaxed but you still have some formality to it, and then you’ve got your family diner type status. There are more or less random tiers. Like I said before, I’ve done the “penguin” thing, nail checks every night, cuticle checks every night...

TYG-GD: That wasn’t here in Yachats was it?
Adrian:
No, just really stupid stuff. I had an accident, and because of that accident I wasn’t able to do that kind of work any more, so I was looking for something that was a little more mellow, and there was a sign here in the window, and on the door, and on the other door, and in the other window, that said “hey, we’re looking for a barista.” I thought, “Well, I’ve worked in kitchens, that should be easy. I’m just making drinks, that should be super easy!” So I was making drinks for three days a week for the entire summer. Then it turned into a full time job, things happened, and changed, and new people came in like Vanessa, and I helped her get at least solid, and then she took off like a bat out of hell; her drinks are amazing, she’s always got amazing art. Then I started working up front, so, I’m not working in the back so much anymore. Dealing with people is a lot of fun. You get a lot of customers that come in with the same order every time, or they have a fixed set of options. One customer for example has six options, and based on what they drink and eat, there are six different options to choose from. Usually though, you can just feel it out and hit it on the dot every time.

TYG: Or it is like me, cookie and bagels every time.
Adrian:
With cream cheese, right?

TYG: Yeah.
Vanessa:
The two of us compete as well some times: “Oh what’s that lady’s name?” and “What does she get?”
Adrian: I try to remember everyone’s names, because I think that’s important: it makes people feel recognized and important when you come here, especially over and over again. Well, they are spending all this money to help pay us so that we can stay here and live here; but they are also spending money at a local business and helping it develop; and people really like it. They really like that fact. We have name games a lot of times, and I’ll just type in smiley faces, a lot of times just because I am drawing a blank, and [Vanessa] is always here and always says, “Oh, it’s so-and-so;” and it’s like, yeah that’s right! Or I’ll get it after I sent the ticket out and I just wait for her response and I think: “Bingo, we’re on it!” So, we have a lot of fun that way. I started roasting coffee because the coffee roaster at the time was changing jobs to drive a truck, and have a little more of a relaxing job where you’re not having to put in the nights, because [roasting] is a long process. And I’ve been doing that for three years.

TYG-GD: So can you take us through a night? What does a night of roasting look like?
Adrian:
So, after you break down and clean the machine...

TYG-GD: Well what time do you start, first?
Adrian:
Oh, so, in the summer time, I start at about 1:00 or 1:30 am. So I get up between 12:30 and 12:45 am. Sometimes I don’t get up till 1:00 am, and that’s just me being lazy. But I try to get about a five hour roast each time, because in that time I can go anywhere from 128 pounds to 140-something pounds, and I then bag it, and prepare for the next roast which is another five hours. So about two to three times a week I do a five hour roast. I spend about an extra hour the night before just because that way, you can come in groggy and get straight to work.

TYG: What time must you go to bed?
Adrian:
Heh, so I typically sleep about three hours a night, sometimes four; again because of the accident. But, that’s all I get, so I just make use of that when I go to work; and I only go to work a few days a week, but I maximize the time that I’m at work by putting in about two shifts a day, three days a week.

TYG: [to TYG-GD] That’s like what you used to do.
TYG-GD: I know!
Adrian:
And it’s fun, it’s a challenge.

TYG-GD: Do you blast the music or is the roaster too loud?
Adrian:
Actually no, I have a kid’s Kindle Fire and a blue tooth speaker and so I watch movies. Sometimes I watch the Cheddar, or Newsy or CNN, just for background noise. And towards the end of my roast I am usually watching “Trevor Noah: The Daily Show,” or Oliver on “Last Week Tonight”...

TYG-GD: I only saw it once at my mom’s two weeks ago.
Adrian:
It’s super amazing. And if I’m already caught up on all of those then I find a science documentary to watch. I kind of just play it by ear. Sometimes I watch history.

TYG-GD: Cool, yeah.
Adrian:
Boring stuff, you know.

TYG-GD: Oh I don’t think so! [To Vanessa] Do you work more normal hours than all that?
Vanessa:
Yeah, about 7:30 to 3:30, a little later in the summer time. 

TYG: Not so bad, then.
Vanessa:
Yeah.
Adrian: Sometimes you just have to train yourself, and sometimes it is just a developed thing. You know, “Oh, I have to roast this much coffee, do I want to do it at the end of the day when I just got finished talking to close to a thousand people, answering questions and trying to think for other people, giving change in nickels, and just generally so burnt out?” I want to put good effort into my work, so sometimes, you just have to do that.
[Vanessa leaves to go pick up the phone]
Adrian: We do a lot of retail too, and a lot of our calls come in after hours, which is cool because a lot of times Deb’s here or I’m here, or Vanessa’s here. For example, today: We take phone orders for retail coffee, retail tea, lost and found. We keep a lost and found going for about 90 days, sometimes in the winter time we will keep it for a little bit longer. Sometimes people don’t correlate the fact that “Oh, I was here when I last had that...”

TYG-GD: So when you say retail coffee, what does that entail?
Adrian:
So, for retail coffee, we sell it by the pound.

TYG-GD: So you actually sell your beans to other businesses?
Adrian:
We sell it here and then we have wholesale accounts with Ona or Heceta Head Bed and Breakfast that feature our coffees; and they feature Colombian, and then they also have the same decaf that we have, which is Ethiopian Yirgacheffe. That is all Swiss water processed.
Vanessa: We also mail coffee all over the country, all the time.
Adrian: We do. We mail coffee all over the country, all over the place.
Vanessa: To people in Texas, Florida, New York...
Adrian: We actually have “coffee contracts” so to speak, where we are sending out coffee at a scheduled date every month.

TYG-GD: Oh, like Gevalia!
Adrian:
Yeah, well I just sent this guy in Chicago like three pounds of the house coffee! He loves it and he keeps getting it. The first of every month is when he wants it shipped out.

TYG-GD: That’s awesome!
Adrian:
Then I’ve got people in Texas, like Vanessa said. She gets the same thing: four pounds of dark Sumatra whole bean, every single month. Once in a while she makes a trip to Oregon, and then we get to see her, but other than that, four pounds of coffee.

TYG-GD: It’s like my family! Every time I go back [East], I buy stuff, and at Christmas...
TYG: Yes, usually some of our gifts are you guys’ coffee!
Adrian:
Yes, your dad comes in and buys a lot...

TYG-GD: And you guys have a huge tea array, right?
Adrian:
My gosh. We have so many teas... so many organic teas, I should say. We have high grade teas from China, Pu’ehr, anything, everything!

TYG-GD: Who does the shopping for that?
Adrian:
Deb [Gisetto, the owner of Green Salmon.] She’s like the maestro.

TYG-GD: Is that her specialty?
Adrian: [laughs]
I would say everything here is her specialty.
Vanessa: Yes, she’s the one who does the shopping for the whole store.
Adrian: She’s the visionary...
Vanessa: The backbone...
Adrian: The drive behind the force... and the inspiration.

TYG: Wow! Pretty impressive!
Adrian:
Yes. So many crazy teas, and a lot of them we blend. Like the Silent Lucidity: that was a blend that she came up with.

TYG-GD: Do you have a lot of tea shoppers here?
Adrian:
Oh my goodness. On an average week, we probably sell 83 or 84 pounds of tea a week.

TYG-GD: Still, less than the coffee.
Adrian:
Still a lot. It takes a while to weigh out all the tea, and package it—to get it set up that way, it’s pretty time-consuming. There are some times when some people will just bring a basket and buy the entire basket.

TYG-GD: Do people browse the teas for medicinal purposes?
Adrian:
All the time. A lot of the time we get asked about tummy aids, or at one point we had stuff for blood-enriching tonic—that was a tea blend we had. We get a lot for sleeping—the lavender/chamomile blend that we have. Digestion: we have the Chaga Chai; we have caffeine-free blends as well. [...] We also have the Persian Mint [Blend], which is like spearmint, peppermint, ginger, and dried orange. It’s super-amazing—that’s one of my favorite teas. And then there’s the cold and flu blend, which has...
Vanessa: Chamomile, elder flower, ginger, and spearmint.
Adrian: It’s really good iced.

TYG: So how has work been here? Everything going well with you guys?
Vanessa:
Yeah! It’s really steady work. We always have a job.
Adrian: It’s getting way busier.
Vanessa: Yes, I feel like this was probably the busiest winter I’ve worked here. And I feel like every summer it just gets busier and busier. [...] We’re trying to keep up—if you know anybody who’s looking for a job... We’re hiring!

TYG-GD: How old should an applicant be?
Adrian:
Well, we’re looking for someone to work the counter, for the moment, a couple or a few days a week. Since you don’t have to handle anything hot, but you have to be personable and quick, and able to tolerate all the satire that we throw at you [laughter] ... 16, 17, 18? Get a food handler’s card—that’s super-easy to get.

TYG-GD: So what’s the difference between the front and the back? I mean, I know you wash dishes back there...
Adrian:
Okay, so front of the house is basically the counter—everything counter-side, menu-side, table-side. Anything that needs attention: tables wiped, water [filled]—that’s all “front of house.” And then you have the back, which incorporates the kitchen, and the barista area.
Vanessa: We’ll have a line out the door, and a line of tickets in the back, of things to make.
Adrian: And three years ago we started with this really neat point-of-sale system. And this point-of-sale system lets me scream through the line like nobody’s business. Partially because I designed [the implementation of] the interface, the menu parts and where everything is. So to me it’s mostly auto-pilot. But over the last couple of years, we’ve been changing it, and condensing it, and making it more refined so it’s a little more speedy. Because of that, we have this thing now where people who work up front are supposed to be a little more mindful about how many tickets they’re throwing in. So we kind of have this range where if there are so many tickets hanging on the kitchen side, [we have to] slow down just a few seconds, come out, wipe a few tables, take a bus tub back, do something, because in thirty seconds you can do a lot of things. You can make four drinks, you can set up plates for so many tickets, you can do this, that, or the other. But thirty seconds is an honest-to-god amazing breather sometimes. Having been on the barista side, and in the production of all that, thirty seconds is amazing when you’re just being hammered by tickets! But before, when we had the cash register, you had to know the PLU. And if you don’t have the PLUs memorized, you have to stop and look at the sheet, and it slows things down.

TYG: What is a PLU?
Adrian:
It’s just like a little code.
Vanessa: For the old-school cash registers, where you have the little numbers on one side. [NB: PLU stands for “price look-up.”]
Adrian: And we’d use these as sub-headings for certain things, like if you have a small coffee, and you want room for cream, it was 313. You’d hit the PLU button, and then it would put that text onto the ticket. We’d have to print out two tickets; one would go to the kitchen, one to the barista area. Then we got this point-of-sale system. It took me a long time to set it up, between roasting coffee and whatever. The longest part of it was programming the menu and going from the PLU sheet. I just threw everything in there, and over the last few years I’ve been working through this and weeding things out that we don’t use anymore, don’t serve, don’t have. This year I just decided that it was time for a change. It’s been two and a half months that I’ve mapped out all the mocha drinks, the coffee drinks, lattes...
Vanessa: Right. It’s going to make this summer with a line out the door way easier.
Adrian: Condensing the menu, like [going] from two or three scrolls on an iPad to one and a half. It’s a huge endeavor, but it’s necessary, because we’re just getting too busy. I think that it will make it easier, especially for new people coming in, to be able to identify what they see; it’s just simple.

TYG: I’m guessing the way it works now is that it’s a basic touchscreen with info on each one of the panels.
Vanessa:
Yep.
Adrian: Yes. Everything has a “button,” if you want to think of it like that, and within that button, there’s a little pop-out, and it gives you a list of options. [...]

TYG: Especially because your menu is huge, so there are plenty of options!
Adrian:
And it expands, too! And it’s always changing. And because it’s always changing, you have to take things into account. For example, I’ve never had anybody ask for an ALT [avocado, lettuce, and tomato] with eggs on it until two months ago. So that gets me thinking: why not have that as an option? Because I’m bound to get that again. I have another gal who comes in, and she gets a Caesar salad with no cheese—but she gets scrambled eggs on top of it, with half of an avocado. 

TYG: You guys are so cool to offer all of that.
Vanessa:
I’ve never worked at a place where the menu is so flexible. And I’ve had a dozen different jobs. This is the only place where we’re like, “Yes, I guess we can do that!” [...]

TYG: So how has the Salmon changed over the years?
Adrian:
So, [starting] a few years back, Deb has incorporated more vegan pastry options into the line-up of fresh-baked goods.
Vanessa: Yes, more vegan pastries, and the food line-up is almost all vegan and vegetarian, which is different from when I started four years ago.
Adrian: Yeah, we used to have the New Yorker, which was a turkey pastrami and Swiss.
Vanessa: Tuna, turkey sausage, kielbasa—I’d say that’s the biggest thing. And I’d also say that it’s made taking orders a lot easier, because the menu’s a lot more comprehensive, I guess. It’s pretty straight-forward and vegetarian.
Adrian: A lot of people do get tripped up on our “chicken,” and they don’t understand that there’s an asterisk [...] that says it’s Gardein brand veggie chicken.
Vanessa: There’s no real meat for lunch anymore, so that’s why as a cashier it’s been easier to explain.
Adrian: We do have the cold smoked salmon, though. People do [ask] for it on salads or on ALTs once in a while. That comes out of Eugene, from the Eugene Lox Company, I believe. Our tea, latte, and cocoa menu has also changed over the years. A lot of drinks that were around in the beginning that were just really long to [make] have either evolved, or been replaced by amazing alternatives. Now we’re also incorporating more alternative milks into the base of the drink, instead of just letting people order it with cow’s milk [as a default]. But you can’t get a Coconut Crack-Out without coconut milk! A Café Oregonian is not going to be a Café Oregonian if you get it with hemp milk! That would be just a café au lait with hemp milk. So our cocoa menu has hemp milk, rice milk; tea lattes have rice milk, oat milk; oat milk is earthy and sweet, so it tends to provide a good complement to what is going on with the cocoa. Like a SuperShroom Cocoa: if you don’t specify the milk, they’re automatically going to make it with oat milk: it brings out the flavors, and it’s a complement between the hand-mixed Ecuadorian chocolate and the mushrooms and the oat milk.

TYG: How do you make oat milk?
Vanessa:
Squeeze the oat real hard! [laughter]
Adrian: If you make oatmeal with just water, it’s a similar process. Or if you look up how to make almond milk or cashew milk, it’s the same thing.

TYG: Okay, so it’s pressed, and add water, then. Soy milk, I think, is actually using fluid from inside, not just ground.
Adrian:
Well, some of it is also that you saturate it overnight for 24 hours, so then it’s drawing flavor and properties out of [the ingredient] and then strained with cheesecloth. It’s pretty cool.

TYG: So where do you see the Green Salmon in five years’ time?
Adrian:
Being amazing, being a voice in promoting world causes, like bat conservation; and things like Oregon Wild.
Vanessa: Yes, Deb’s been donating a lot of money to things like that.
Adrian: The Farm Sanctuary, things that are opening up the minds of other people. We have [books] like What the Health, and Forks Over Knives, and Cowspiracy. Just trying to show people that there’s a different way of going about your daily life. You don’t have to put this huge carbon footprint out, and you can be more mindful of what you’re doing, whether it’s not helping to sustain a puppy mill, for example, or helping other farm animals instead of just having them be put down. Why not put them in a place where they can just live out their days, just doing their thing like Nature intended them to do?

TYG-GD: So, still being very green.
Adrian:
Green, more sustainable, promoting healthy alternative ways of eating instead of just your fast food normal. We don’t serve anything here that’s fried.
Vanessa: We don’t have a microwave.
Adrian: So none of our pastries are going to be nuked—they’ll just be put back in the oven and gently warmed.
Vanessa: We also have the website that we’re working on, and that’s going to be huge for the Salmon. We’ll be selling coffee and tea online, retail. That’s going to be huge in the next year or so. [http://www.thegreensalmon.com/]

TYG-GD: Is that with Lisa Gray?
Adrian:
Yes, Lisa Gray. And she is pretty darn close to finalizing that project. Fingers crossed, we’re going to be going live close to, or at, our thirteenth anniversary.

TYG-GD: Remind us when that is?
Adrian:
That’ll be the seventh of June.

TYG-GD: Are there any plans for that?
Adrian:
Uhm... [laughs] Other than being amazing or awesome?
Vanessa: [laughing] Maybe a drink special...
Adrian: We can’t quite tell people, that would be just giving it away.

TYG-GD: Oh! [laughs] Would you briefly like to mention some other things that the Green Salmon is involved in after hours?
Adrian:
Yes! We do open mike every third Sunday. I believe it’s at 7 PM. Sometimes we have random things happening in our parking lot, but those are never really planned, they just kind of happen.

TYG-GD: I do remember, with a certain fondness, the Community Thanksgiving that used to be here.
Vanessa:
We’ve done one the last couple of years. And we’ll also do art projects.

TYG-GD: Oh, yes! And Deb is the artist, right? Who does all the drawings [on the T-shirts and coffee labels]?
Adrian:
Yes, she does all the drawings, like for our new CBD menu, we have this amazing little snail, with all kinds of beautiful information.

TYG-GD: Did you want to talk about that menu?
Adrian:
It is taking off like a rocket. It is crazy. We have this CBD oil that’s grown in Oregon, processed in Oregon, and sold in Oregon, called Oregon Fusion. It’s a hemp CBD oil.

TYG-GD: And CBD stands for cannabidiol, right?
Adrian:
Yes. You’re not going to get stoned, you’re not going to be macraméd into your couch, and having forty, fifty munchies in your pocket. [CBD] is the more beneficial and therapeutic side of [marijuana]. It’s calming, it gives you less anxiety and less stress. It also helps for relieving tension. Some studies have put it at helping fighting certain types of cancer, or keeping certain types of cancer at bay, taken in high doses. There are all kinds of benefits [for] arthritis, just... everything. And it’s not an opioid. It lines [up] with a system that’s already in your body, which is an endocannabinoid system. There are receptors in your brain that are built-in for this, whereas if you take opiates, within roughly eight days your brain is transformed, because you’ve been taking these opiates. They can be soft opiates too—what they call the exotics—dilaudid and things like that. But they just wreck you. At least with this, you can function. You’re going to be in better spirits because you’re feeling less miserable, less achy, you’re not going to be doing this [pops various joints] all day long. [...] The drinks are all measured out; we purchase specially-designed droppers that have the milligrams actually labeled out.

TYG: To ensure the right dosage happens, and that there’s no addiction?
Adrian:
Well, this is not habit-forming—that’s the thing. There is nothing about [CBD] that is habit-forming. You’re not going to go to your aunt’s house and take her stereo and put it in a pawn shop to pay for this, because it’s not like that. In terms of a youngster like you, think of it more in terms of being a super-aspirin without the damage to the liver or to the stomach lining that aspirin tends to do. You can take a lot of CBD, and all that you’re going to feel is more relaxed, you might sleep better; stress levels, anxiety [improve]; sometimes [you get] just a little bit more focus if you’ve had it with a caffeinated beverage. [Our] French Press and Get Toasted are really good. You can also get it in any other beverage. You can get a dab of CBD in your cocoa.

TYG-GD: Is there an age limit for this? Is it federally regulated at all?
Adrian:
So, it meets the federal requirement of [less than] 0.3% of total THC. You can’t be higher than that. And you would have to consume the entire [500 milligram] bottle to get the amount of THC that’s contained in [the equivalent of what you would get by] going to the local dispensary, spending $18 to $22 with tax, on five milligram edibles, and just eating a bunch of those. But you’re not going to get stoned—that’s the thing. There are so many CBD’s in this that it negates that whole effect and doesn’t allow for that limited amount of THC to actually bother you. You’re not going to get high. [...] I probably spend about an hour each day explaining this to people. [...]
Vanessa: My mom likes it. She has arthritis and high blood pressure, and it helps for both. Good stuff!
Adrian: As far as age, because it is just hemp, and because it’s made from the whole plant, [I don’t think there are any restrictions.]

TYG-GD: Does hemp milk contain any CBDs?
Adrian:
I think that’s from the seeds, and I think that you’d have to consume quite a bit or have it really highly processed. The hemp milk that we have does not contain any CBDs.

TYG: Are you okay to drive [with CBDs]?
Adrian:
Again, it’s like taking a super-aspirin. It’s not like marijuana. [...] We do actually get quite a few of our locals that come in on a regular basis, and they get it added to every drink. We also have quite a few of our locals that are elderly, and not only do they get the drinks, but they’ve also purchased the bottle or have inquired about more information to help make a better assessment as to how they want to incorporate it into their daily life.

TYG-GD: Do you get any parents with small kids who worry about it?
Adrian:
I’ve actually had two parents that have asked me about it, and I usually keep my phone handy so I can just blast out with my phone and give people a quick look, because again, there’s no THC, so you’re not getting any psychoactives, and it should be very much kid-friendly.

TYG-GD: Well, I just wondered if they were worried there was residue in the coffee cups or something.
Adrian: Nope!
Vanessa: Actually, I had a lady come in a few weeks ago, who was saying that her friend’s son had ADHD, and he hated his medication while he was in school. But in the summertime, his mother would give him just a little cup of coffee in the morning, and it would work better than his medication. [...]

TYG: [CBD oil] doesn’t change your personality at all, either?
Adrian:
Nope! Not at all. Doesn’t make you any different, it’s not like consuming two or three mixed beverages, or smoking a joint, or ingesting a marijuana edible, or taking oxycodone or things like that. Those things will impact your behavior or your mood.

TYG: All good stuff to know!
TYG-GD: Anything else you wanted to tell our readers?
Adrian:
Let’s see—we have over 18 countries in coffee!
Vanessa: Coffees from all over the world, always organic, always fair trade, always home-roasted.
Adrian: Our Congo [coffee] does come from a women’s co-op.

TYG: Well thank you so much for sitting with us!
Vanessa:
Thank you so much for having us.

Yachats Events of Note:

WHAT: An Art Show
              “BEing in Nature”
              featuring new works
              by local artists

WHO: Jay Chambers & Eileen Lighthawk

WHEN: June 23rd & 24th
               Meet the artists
               Saturday and Sunday
               Noon to 3

WHERE: Toad Hall
                  237 West 3 rd Street
                  Yachats

WHY: Because Art is Fun!

             Enjoy an array of inspired small works in several mediums.

             Contact: Jay or Eileen at 541-547-4833
             Or email: jayvchambers@gmail.com

Yoga Classes with Altruh Dominion 
Classes are offered at the Commons in Yachats (either in the Gym or in Room 8. Please call Altruh at 541-547-4138 for more information.
Therapeutic Yoga -
Tuesdays - GYM - 9:30-11am and Fridays - GYM - 8:00- 9:30am
  
Bikram-Ease -
Tuesdays - Room 8 - 4:15-6pm

Vinyasa Flow (Beg-Intermed)
Thursdays - Room 8 - 3:00- 4:30pm

1 comment: